Monday 21 December 2015

Woman Live Streams As Anthony Cumia Attacks Her


Story out of Long Island, New York: 

Anthony Cumia, the shock jock fired by Sirius XM last year after a series of racially-charged tweets, was arrested over the weekend for allegedly attacking a woman in his Long Island home, the Associated Press reports.

The alleged victim, identified by the user name of Dani Golightly, live-streamed the aftermath on Periscope (later posted by another user on YouTube), saying that she is in Long Island and "got my hand broken, I'm waiting for the police to come." Then the camera moves suddenly, and she says, "Oh my God, don't hit me again! Stay away from me!"

"But you're moving your hand," a man says in the background before the woman turns the camera around to show Cumia, 54, laughing and addressing the audience, "Ladies and gentleman, it's the Anthony and Dani Show." Cont. (Video)

Story from - True Jersey Via AP
Image from - Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment