Wednesday 23 March 2016

School's Security Guard Puts 6-Year-Old In Handcuffs For Taking Candy


Story out of Chicago, Illinois:

Marlena Wordlaw said her 6-year-old daughter Madisyn Moore was pulled out of class at Fernwood Elementary for taking candy off of a teacher’s desk. Wordlaw said her daughter was then handcuffed under some stairs at school to teach her a lesson.

Madisyn explained how the school security guard handcuffed her after lunch.

Wordlaw showed up to Fenwood elementary 50 minutes after getting the call that Madisyn had gotten in trouble for taking candy.

“I said ‘why you have my baby in cuffs?’ He said, 'because I'm trying to teach them to stop taking stuff that don't belong to them'."

“When he pulled her from under stairs she was crying," Wordlaw said. "He told me ‘I 'm doing my job, I'm trying to teach her a lesson’.”

To make matters worse, Madisyn was apparently detained under some stairs.

“I understand these teenage boys and whatever the case may be, yeah you can try to teach them a lesson but this is a little girl," Wordlaw said. Cont. (Video/Autoplay)

Story from - NBC Chicago

1 comment:

  1. Security guards are needed almost everywhere. Where there is a need for security, guards will always have a job. uspa-missouri.com

    ReplyDelete