Wednesday 20 April 2016

Man Claiming To Be Time Traveler Robs Arby's


People from the future are jerks. Story out of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma:

A man who reportedly claims to be from the future where everyone is dead was arrested after assaulting an employee and stealing chicken and bacon from a metro fast-food restaurant.

Witnesses reported that a man, identified as Dante Rashad Anderson, 36, walked into a Carl's Jr. and screamed at employees to give him food. When he was denied, Anderson went to Arby's in the 9000 block of South Western Avenue and demanded food, too.

The victim told police that Anderson jumped on top of the counter, jumped off, walked to the kitchen and grabbed her by the arms, forcing her against a wall, the report said. He then grabbed a handful of bacon and chicken and walked out.

"I knew I was going to jail for doing this, but no one wants to help me out."

Anderson also admitted to kicking multiple vehicles outside the restaurant.

"I am from planet Earth 2016 and am four years advanced on you, and you guys are always trying (to) kill me," the report said. "On my planet Earth, everyone is dead and I walked here from there." Cont.

Story from - KOCO

No comments:

Post a Comment