Monday 26 September 2016

"Ni**er Be Gone" - Facebook Deletes Powerful Video Of Black Woman Painting Herself White In Wake Of Unstoppable Police Brutality

                  

Tashala Dangel Geyer, a black woman, painted herself white on Sept. 21 as cry for protection from police brutality, and live streamed her performance art on Facebook (video below).

Geyer stated: "This the best s--- I ever could’ve thought of. This is saving my life! This is saving my life! Yes, God, it is honey. You know what the Lord woke me up and sent me this sign, so I went on ahead to Home Depot and got this paint because white lives matter."

Facebook removed the live stream, but not before others recorded it and reposted the video on a variety of social media sites, although some of copies have been pulled down, Mediaite reports. Cont.

Story from - Opposing Views
Video from - LOD Vs The Internet - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment