Monday 29 February 2016

Police In Quebec Called After Black Man Talking To White Woman Is Presumed A Pimp


Story out of Laval, Quebec:

Mactar Mbaye, a black entrepreneur, owns a construction estimation company and most of his business can be done online. He has no office, so when he needed to interview a candidate for a job they agreed to meet at a Laval coffee shop.

The interview was going well until police officers came in and asked to speak with him.

“I didn't really know – I was shocked. [I thought] what happened? What did I do? I did go with them,” said the 23-year-old business owner.

Police were responding to a 911 call made from a customer inside who thought Mbaye was a pimp recruiting the woman he was with into prostitution. Cont.

Story from - CTV News

No comments:

Post a Comment