Wednesday 25 May 2016

"Kill The Jew" - School Loses Control Over It's Bigoted Students


Story out of Branford, Connecticut:

Orit Avizov is speaking out. She says her 12-year-old son was physically attacked and verbally threatened by other students at Walsh Intermediate.

Avizov said, “He slammed his head in the locker, he got him knocked down to the ground he started kicking him and punching him in his stomach and his ribs.”

Avizov told News 8 the attack wasn’t just physical, her son was verbally assaulted, because of his religion.

“This child started yelling kill the Jew, Kill the Jew, Kill the Jew while he’s attacking my son,” said Avizov. She says the school should have done more. Avizov said, “It’s horrible, it’s a horrible horrible feeling. I blame the administration, I went in there. I cried. I yelled. I screamed.”

Avizov said earlier this week she joined other parents at the Board of Education meeting who are also dealing with their children being bullied. They want the school to do more to address what they call a pattern of bullying. Cont. (Video)

Story from - WTNH

No comments:

Post a Comment