Friday 21 October 2016

"Get The F*ck Out Of Here Man. What Is Wrong With Y'All?" - Wanda Sykes Warns Trump Supporters Coming To Her Shows


Wanda Sykes wants people to know that if they go to one of her shows, don’t try and tell her what to say and what not to say.

Sykes was asked this week about a recent incident at an Amy Schumer show when audience members walked out once she started in on Donald Trump.

‘I’ve performed all over the country and I’ve had Trump supporters walk out on my show,’ Sykes said on AOL Build.

‘It always cracks me up when they boo and tell me to move on saying, “That’s enough.” First of all, I’m a black, gay woman. What the hell are you doing here?’

"It’s like what the hell are you doing there in the first place? It always cracks me up – just the arrogance that they think they can come to my show and tell me what to say. I’m like, get the fuck out of here man. What is wrong with y’all?" Cont.

Story from - Gay Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment