Friday 18 November 2016

TV Anchor Fired After Telling Co-Worker She’s “Tired of Covering N*ggers Killing Each Other”


Story out of Detroit, Michigan:

BLAC Detroit reports the news got around the office after t WDIV anchor told a co-worker, “I’m tired of reporting on these n*ggers killing each other in Detroit.”

WDIV confirmed Podell’s resignation in an email to the staff that was also posted on Twitter by Philip Lewis, the page editor for the Huffington Post.

The email came Marla Drutz, vice president and general manager: “I wanted to let you know that Lauren Podell has resigned from WDIV effective immediately. Lauren asked me to convey the following: “During my time at WDIV I have created many friendships that I will continue to cherish”. If you receive any media inquiries please forward them to Jamie or me. Thanks.” Cont.

Story from - Hinterland Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment