Monday 22 August 2016

“Why Did The Lesbian Go To Modell’s?" - Married Man Writes Lesbian Joke On Pizza Box Before Delivering It To Minors


It's a funny joke, but dickless then wrote his number on the box and delivered the pizza to a 15 year old and her lesbian mothers and a bunch of her friends. And to add insult to injury it was Domino's. Story out of Stony Brook, New York:

Teenage girls playing tricks on a pizza man sounds business-as-usual, right? Unfortunately, in this lesbian couple’s case it got out of hand.

On August 13, Jennifer and Jeanine Nyx’s 15-year-old daughter was having a sleepover with her friends. Around midnight, according to Jennifer, they ordered pizza from a local Domino’s in Stony Brook, New York.

They asked them to write a joke in the box, and for it to be delivered by a cute delivery boy. ‘This is something common among teenagers,’ Jennifer told Gay Star News.

The joke did not strike her as funny, however. ‘It stated: “Why Did The Lesbian Go To Modell’s? Because She Doesn’t Like Dicks.”

'P.S. If You Like Dicks, HMU [hit me up, call me],’ the message continues, with the deliveryman’s phone number.

Jennifer was horrified. ‘He had left a phone number. I was completely appalled at this joke and the comment.

‘I just happen to be married to a woman and we were completely disgusted about the suggestive comment and the rude joke.’

She explains how she took action. ‘I called the store manager.

'At about 2 am, I received a private call from the driver apologizing. He said something like: “I did not realize they were young girls. I am married and have a child and I did not want to cheat on my wife. It was just a joke.” Cont.

Story from - Gay Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment