Friday 11 March 2016

Man Assaults Buddhist Monk Mistaking Him For Muslim


A violent Christian attacking a Muslim who turns out to be a peaceful Monk ... Trump 2016! Story out of Trout Lake, Washington:

Kozen Sampson, a Buddhist monk and co-founder of the Trout Lake Abbey retreat, said he was attacked Monday during a visit to Hood River.

He doesn't remember much, but says a man, who seemingly thought he was Muslim based on his clothing, attacked him for no reason.

"I pulled over, someone ran up and yelled. I turned around, they kicked the door, hit me in the side of the face and knocked my head into the frame of the car," Sampson said. "I do remember [him yelling] an F bomb [about] Muslims, and that was it."

But instead of anger and hatred towards that man, Sampson said he only feels forgiveness and compassion.

"I was thinking, 'That poor man.' Can you imagine living your life in fear and anger? Can you imagine wanting to do something that you had to hurt somebody?" Sampson said. Cont.

Story from - KVAL
Image from - Deviant Art
cc 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment