Friday 29 July 2016

"I Was Going To Hit This Guy So Hard His Head Would Spin" -Trump On DNC Convention Speakers


Don't worry lumpy, they feel the same way.

Donald Trump, after hearing speeches at the Democratic convention this week, said Thursday he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin."

The Republican nominee zoomed in on one speaker especially, though he didn't mention his name.

"I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," Trump said to laughs at a campaign rally in Davenport, Iowa. "I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."

Trump said this individual "came out of nowhere" and had done work with Trump in the past. "He made deals with me. 'Will you help me with this? Would you make this deal and solve the problem?' I solved the problem," Trump said.

 His campaign did not respond to a request asking to clarify who Trump was talking about. Cont. (Video/Autoplay)

Story from - CNN
Image from - Philip Cohen - Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment