Sunday 31 July 2016

Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Being Stabbed


Story out of Daytona Beach, California:

Kentucky couple Steven Worthington and Allison Crowe were walking on the pier near Ocean Walk Shoppes in Daytona Beach Monday night, when a man made crude comments to Worthington's 12-year-old daughter.

Worthington exchanged words with the man, later identified as John Debow, and then tried to get him away from his daughter.

"I pushed the man away, he pulled out a switchblade and proceeded to stab me in the stomach," Worthington said.

Daytona Beach police made it to the scene in minutes and arrested Debow, who was taken to a hospital.

While Worthington sat in an ambulance for his injuries, he had a strangely sweet idea. He wanted to propose to his girlfriend right then.

"I got down on one knee and she actually was trying to help me back up. I knew I wanted to propose when I was out here. It was actually going to be out on the beach here, gonna write it in sand and everything,” Worthington said.

The couple laughs now, but they say it'll be an epic story to pass to the grandkids. Cont.

Story from - Click Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment